Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting Lotusandlilacdesign.com. We have prepared the information below to ensure that your experience on our website is one you’ll want to repeat over and over. Lotus and Lilac Design Studio, LLC provides this site as a service to its customers. Please review the following basic rules that govern your use of our site. Please note that your use of our site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this site. Although you may “bookmark” a particular portion of Lotusandlilacdesign.com and thereby bypass this agreement, your use of this site still binds you to the terms. Since Lotus and Lilac Design Studio may revise this agreement at any time, you should visit this page periodically to review the terms of your use. Should you have any questions concerning any of our policies, please contact us at email@example.com
SECTION 1- LEGAL INFORMATION
This website is expressly owned and operated by Lotus and Lilac Design Studio, LLC. The mailing address for Lotus and Lilac Design Studio is 7715 Critenden St. Suite 386, Philadelphia, PA 19118. Unless otherwise noted, all design and content featured on Lotusandlilacdesign.com- including navigational buttons and images, artwork, graphics, photography, text, and the like- are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, and/or intellectual property that are owned, controlled, or licensed by Lotus and Lilac Design Studio. This website in its entirety is protected by copyright and applicable trade dress. All rights, titles, and interests are reserved. The contents of our website and the website as a whole are intended solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Any use of our website and its content for purposes other than personal and non-commercial is prohibited without the prior written permission of Lotus and Lilac Design Studio. Do not reproduce, publish, display, modify, sell, or distribute any of the materials from Lotus and Lilac Design Studio. You may, however, download or electronically copy and print any of the page contents displayed on the site, but please remember that these are available for your personal, non-commercial use only. Should you choose to download, copy, or forward any site materials via email, no right,title,or interest in those materials will be transferred to you.
SECTION 2 – LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Given the unpredictability of technology and the online environment, Lotus and Lilac Design Studio does not warrant that the function or operation of this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or other harmful elements. As a visitor to and user of this website, you must assume full responsibility for any costs associated with the servicing of equipment used in connection with the use of our website. As a visitor to and a user of this website, you, in effect, agree that your access will be subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this legal notice and that access is undertaken at your own risk. Lotus and Lilac Design Studio shall not be liable for damages of any kind related to your use of or inability to access this website.
SECTION 3 – INACCURACIES
We endeavor to present the most recent, most accurate, and most reliable information on our website at all times. However, there may be occasions when some of the information featured on Lotusandlilacdesign.com may contain incomplete data, typographical errors, or inaccuracies. Any errors are wholly unintentional and we apologize if erroneous information is reflected in merchandise price, item availability or in any way affects your individual order. Please be aware that we present our content ‘as is’ and make no claims to its accuracy, either expressed or implied. We reserve the right to amend errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice. In the event a Lotus and Lilac Design Studio product is listed at an incorrect price due to photographical error, typographical error or error in pricing information from our suppliers, Lotus and Lilac Design Studio shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Lotus and Lilac Design Studio shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Lotus and Lilac Design Studio shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
SECTION 4 – AVAILABLILITY
At Lotusandlilacdesign.com, we go out of our way to create the kind of exclusive textiles that embody the Lotus and Lilac Design Studio aesthetic. Please understand that many of our special items are offered in limited quantities and, because of their limited availability, stock may not be refreshed. That means once an item is gone, it may be gone for good and not appear on the website again. When an item featured on Lotusandlilacdesign.com is no longer in stock, we make every attempt to remove that item from the website in a timely manner. Should you have any questions concerning the availability of a particular item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SECTION 5 – PRODUCT INFORMATION
Lotus and Lilac Design Studio products displayed on the website are available online only. The prices displayed on the website, are quoted in U.S. Dollars.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the website. However, due to monitor discrepancies, we cannot guarantee that your display of color will be accurate.
SECTION 6 – INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Lotus and Lilac Design Studio, LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
SECTION 7 – CORRESPONDENCE
Although we will make every effort to respond quickly to applicable email messages and social media outlets (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.), Lotusandlilacdesign.com is under no obligation to respond to all pieces of correspondence received through this site, or to maintain your submitted comments in confidence, or to pay compensation of any kind for your comments or submissions. While we welcome your comments and feedback regarding Lotusandlilacdesign.com, our merchandise and our services, we do not wish to receive any confidential or proprietary ideas suggestions, materials, or information via this website or any email connection. Please note that all of your comments,feedback, ideas, suggestions, and other submissions that are disclosed or submitted to our company through Lotusandlilacdesign.com shall become and remain the property of Lotus and Lilac Design Studio, LLC. Any such disclosure or submission by you is a declaration of the full release of all proprietary claims and/or intellectual rights regarding your submission. However, we will not use your name in connection with any such materials, information, suggestions, ideas or comments unless we first obtain your permission or otherwise are required by law to do so.
SECTION 8 – COOKIES
SECTION 9 – PAYMENTS
Lotus and Lilac Design Studio does offer the option to purchase products directly on our website currently.
SECTION 10- LICENSE
Unless otherwise stated, Lotus and Lilac Design Studio and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Lotus and Lilac Design Studio. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://lotusandlilacdesign.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://lotusandlilacdesign.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://lotusandlilacdesign.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://lotusandlilacdesign.com
Redistribute content from Lotus and Lilac Design Studio (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
SECTION 11- USER COMMENTS
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Lotus and Lilac Design Studio may or may not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Lotus and Lilac Design Studio, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Lotus and Lilac Design Studio shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Lotus and Lilac Design Studio reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Lotus and Lilac Design Studio a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
SECTION 12- HYPERLINKING TO OUR CONTENT
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Lotus and Lilac Design Studio; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by contacting us on our website at lotusandlilacdesign.com/contact . Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
SECTION 13- IFRAMES
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
SECTION 14- LIABILITY FOR USE OF SITE
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
SECTION 15- USE OF LINKS
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Please ask written permission from Lotus and Lilac Design Studio before using any of the media found on LotusandLilacDesign.com
Last Edited on 2-19-2019